Orlando Premier Music Instruction (OPMI) - Your place to find the highest quality Orlando music lessons for piano, guitar, voice, woodwind, brass, drums and more with our professional and friendly music teachers, flexible scheduling, lessons that suit your style & ability , and much more!
At OPMI, we look forward to providing an exciting and positive learning experience on your own instrument in the comfort of your home for you and / or your child. SAVE on travel expenses and valuable time - there is NO traveling to and from a studio or waiting around during lesson times. OPMI music instructors come to you!
Learning to play a musical instrument is an exciting and enriching activity. It can strengthen motor skills, build self confidence, and broaden creativity. Statistics have shown that music can also strengthen problem solving skills and better develop the areas of the brain used in math and science.
"So, what's YOUR favorite musical instrument?" OPMI specializes in teaching:
PIANO - GUITAR - VOICE
BRASS - WOODWINDS - DRUMS - VIOLIN
We will pair you with our highly qualified, professional music teachers based on your musical interest, learning needs and ability. We work around your busy schedule to find a time that works best for you. At OPMI, there are NO registration fees or long term contracts! You can start or stop taking music lessons at anytime!
Do you have questions about private piano, guitar, or voice lessons? See our Contact Us page or fill out the ENROLLMENT Form. You will receive an email within 24 business hours to answer any of your questions and arrange your first lesson.
PRIVATE MUSIC LESSONS consist of one 30, 45, or 60 minute session per week. We have excellent lesson packages for hour-long weekly lessons!
Student scheduling is coordinated by contacting OPMI at 407-963-5529 or your individual music instructor.
If you are interested in bi-weekly music lessons, please contact us by phone as these lessons are scheduled within specific guidelines and for special circumstances only.
We require a 24 hours notice to be given before a cancellation to avoid losing your lesson and payment for that week.
LESSON PAYMENT PROCEDURES -
Lessons are offered on a monthly fee basis. An invoice will be sent either electronically or through the mail at the end of the month. Payment for each month's lessons are due by the 15th of that month.
Any payment received after the 15th of the month will be subject to a $25 late fee.
Payment may be made by check, Venmo, CashApp, or credit card, (using our quickpay link. All checks must be made out to Orlando Premier Music Instruction, not to the teacher. We do not accept any post dated or second party checks. Any checks returned from the bank, no matter what the reason, will be charged a $ 30.00 bank and administration fee.
1) If a teacher arrives at home and the student is not available, the lesson will be charged in full.
2) If there is a need to cancel or reschedule a lesson, 24 hour notice must be given in order to receive a make-up lesson or a credit on your next month's bill. You may cancel lessons by contacting your music instructor or Joanna Crews through OPMI. If 24 hour notice is not received, payment for the canceled lesson will be required without the option of a make up lesson.
3) All teacher cancellations will be made up at the earliest convenience for both student and teacher.
4) If a lesson is canceled within the Cancellation Policy guidelines, there are two options to make up the lesson: A lesson can be rescheduled to a different date or ADD time to a future lesson.
5) Stop taking lessons anytime! We do not hold students to any contract. If you wish to terminate lessons, please notify your music instructor or Joanna Crews at least two weeks in advance.