Music Lessons Rates and Policies at OPMI
Music lessons consist of one 60 minute session per week.
Student scheduling is coordinated by contacting OPMI at 407-963-5529 or your individual music instructor.
If you are interested in bi-weekly music lessons, please contact us by phone as these lessons are scheduled within specific guidelines and for special circumstances only.
We require a 24 hours notice be given before a cancellation to avoid losing your lesson and payment for that week.
LESSON PAYMENT PROCEDURES -
Lessons are offered on a monthly fee basis. An invoice will be sent either electronically or through the mail at the end of the month. Payment for each month’s lessons are due by the 15th of that month.
Any payment received after the 15th of the month will be subject to a $25 late fee.
Payment may be made by check or cash, no credit cards accepted. All checks must be made out to Orlando Premier Music Instruction, not to the teacher. We do not accept any post dated or second party checks. Any checks returned from the bank, no matter what the reason, will be charged a $30.00 bank and administration fee.
1) If a teacher arrives at the home and the student is not available, the lesson will be charged in full.
2) If there is a need to cancel or reschedule a lesson, 24 hour notice must be given in order to receive a make-up lesson or a credit on your next month’s bill. You may cancel lessons by contacting your music instructor or Joanna Crews through OPMI. If 24 hour notice is not received, payment for the cancelled lesson will be required without the option of a make up lesson.
3) All teacher cancellations will be made up at the earliest convenience for both student and teacher.
4) If a lesson is cancelled within the Cancellation Policy guidelines, there are two options to make up the lesson: A lesson can be rescheduled to a different date or ADD time to a future lesson.
5) Stop taking lessons anytime! We do not hold students to any contract. If you wish to terminate lessons, please notify your music instructor or Joanna Crews at least two weeks in advance.
Return to OPMI Home Page